In the current business world, human resources and Information & Communication Technology (ICT) play a very crucial role in the development and growth of an organization. Human resources are the most valuable asset for any organization. Hence, human capital development should be one of the major plans in the organization. Effective and results-oriented human capital development through training, consulting and coaching will be able to produce efficient and productive workforce who can contribute to organization’s success.
Besides that, the advancement of Information & Communication Technology (ICT) and popularity of Internet & Web technology have changed the way organization does business. For examples, eStorage can be used to replace manual filing, Email & efax can be used to replace fax machine, online chat softwares (such as MSN, Skype, Yahoo Messenger & etc) are an alternative to phone calls and other types of softwares are implemented to replace manual work. In other words, we are utilizing efficient workforce and ICT tools to maximize productivity & profits and minimize operating costs of the organization.
The challenges that the organization are facing in this volatile business environment are;
- How to develop innovative products and services to satisfy the market needs?
- How to meet the customer requirements?
- How to develop human resources and how to ensure that human resources are loyal to their organization?
- How to improve the organization productivity & profits and at the same time, minimize the operating costs?
- How to implement the relevant ICT tools in the organization?
- How to motivate and encourage the workforce to fully utilize on Internet & Web Technology?
At NexTrain®, we are committed to provide the solutions for the above.